We've made it easy to install your new NodeJS Discord Bot Service!
1) After you've purchased the service, please check your email to set up your Panel password. https://panel.plox.host
2) Once you have logged in, navigate to your server and hit the “File Manager” button on the left navigation menu
3) Please upload your bot files.
Note: To upload folders, you will need to use SFTP instead. Follow this guide.
4) Once the bot files are uploaded, please ensure you have a `package.json` file (This is generated when you run npm i on your computer) This is used to install the packages on your PloxHost Bot Hosting!
5) Next, Head into the “Startup” and set your bot startup file, for example: index.js bot.js (This is the file you run to start your bot)
You are now set to start your discord bot! Please visit the Console tab and click Start. Your packages will install (from what's set in your package.json), then the bot will start!
There are a few more options for those who moved their bots to our new All In One NodeJS System, if you haven't yet, please create a ticket here.
- You can change the Node version yourself.
- You can pull from a GitHub repository, more detailed guide here.
- Force reinstall yarn packages.
If you find any issues, please contact our support team!