Partnership applications are currently closed until further notice
Here at PloxHost, we have a partnership program to work with people who
may need a little help on their projects or want to work with companies
to provide offers for their users.
In return, we can provide services such as Minecraft servers, websites,
or promo codes for your users. State your requirements through the form, and we can discuss them in detail with you.
What are the requirements?
The requirements vary depending on what you want us to partner with (i.e., a server or website, etc.).
Firstly, something which all partners require:
- Must not have any active association, partnership, or staffing role at another hosting company;
- Your service must not be in the hosting industry;
- The deal needs to be beneficial for both parties.
- Average of 10+ players;
- You need to have adequate funds to run the server;
- A reasonable plan for advertising the server.
YouTube, Twitch, and other video/streaming services
- At least 1,000 followers (or equivalent);
- Proof of ownership of the account;
- Active: you need to be uploading at least 3 videos per week;
- You need to have a steady and reliable viewer base;
- Your account must not have fake or botted views/followers (or
Miscellaneous Partnerships and Associates (do not fit into the above
- Good following and reputation on social media and community platforms such as MC-Market, SpigotMC, Discord, Twitter
Meet the requirements? Want to be a partner?
Open a ticket here with the following information.
1. A brief description of your partnership;
2. What would you like out of the partnership;
3. What would you have on offer to benefit us;
4. How/why is the partnership beneficial for both parties;
5. Any other information you may feel is necessary for the application.